Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
This is my perfect recipe for French dressing. It’s sweet, spicy and works exceptionally well with bitter leaves such as rocket. You can enjoy with any ingredients, but I like to add chicken, tomatoes and feta cheese to my salad.
3 Tablespoons Rapeseed Oil
1 Teaspoon Wholegrain Mustard
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Approximate Cost: 15 pence
1. Add 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to a bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to the bowl.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil to the bowl.
4. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. Whisk until the mixture is emulsified, this is when the mixture becomes thick. Then you will be ready to serve and enjoy!