Preparation and Cooking time- 1 Hour.
You may have seen my Halloumi Burger, but now it is time for the beefy alternative. This is the burger to beat all other burgers. Juicy, spicy and gooey, this is undoubtedly a dish for an indulgent evening or BBQ.
250g Ground Beef
8 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
200g Cheddar Cheese
4 Brioche Buns
Salt and Pepper
Approximate Cost of Dish- £5
- Add your chorizo and 4 rashers of bacon to a blender and blitz until they are a paste.
2. Add your beef mince to a bowl, then add the bacon and chorizo paste, and mix together.
3. Form the mixture into 4 medium sized patties and 4 small patties.
4. Add 25 grams of cheese to the middle of each of the 4 medium patties.
5. Taking a small patty for each of the medium sized patties, place it over the cheese to form a seal on the burger.
6. Chop your onion into 4 equal rounds.
7. Place the burger patties into a hot pan, placing a quarter onion on top of each of the patties. Cook until golden brown on one side.
8. Flip the burgers and cook with the onion underneath. Place in the oven for around 10 mins and add 1 rasher of bacon to each patty.
9. Add the remaining cheese to the top of each burger and cook until the cheese is melted.
10. Serve in your brioche bun and enjoy!