Preparation time – 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Summer Sangria is one of the perfect summer drinks. It’s refreshing, full of flavour and almost too drinkable. Perfect for a hot summer’s day or BBQ, make a huge jug and keep on enjoying all day! You don’t need to spend a lot on your bottle of red wine, I look for the cheapest available in my local supermarket for this drink.
1 bottle of red wine
Handful of summer berries
1. Add your bottle of wine to a jug.
2. Squeeze the juice of 1 orange, half a lemon, and half a lime to the jug.
3. Slice 1 orange, half a lemon and half a lime and add to the jug.
4. Add your summer fruits to the jug.
5. Top up with lemonade, then chill for 1 hour.