Preparation time- 5 mins
Yoghurt is the perfect food to cool you down on a hot day, this is partly why it is so prominent in Greek cooking. I stumbled upon the inspiration for this yoghurt dish whilst in the Crete town of Rethymno, and it is a real winner.
Approximate cost of the dish- 75p
300ml Greek Yoghurt
1 clove garlic
Juice of half a lemon
1. Add your yoghurt to a bowl.
2. Crush your garlic into the yoghurt.
3. Squeeze your lemon into the yoghurt.
4. Sprinkle your cumin into the yoghurt.
5. Season to taste, mix and serve.