Prep and Cooking Time- 4 Hours
I absolutely love chicken wings, they are by far my favourite cut of chicken and cooking them this way ensures that you will have perfectly juicy wings every single time with very minimal effort. No more worry about overcooked dry wings!
1kg Chicken Wings
100ml hot sauce
2tbsp plain flour
1tsp chilli powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional 2tsp MSG
250ml vegetable oil.
- Put your chicken wings in a ziplock bag along with your hot sauce. Remove as much air as you can from the bag. (if you have a vacpack this is even better!) Leave to marinate for 1hr.
- Add your chicken wings into the water bath and cook for 2 hours. Again this is the perfect amount of time.
- When the two hours have elapsed, remove the wings from the back and put them on a plate and allow them to try for 30 mins, this will help with crispy chicken wings!
- You will find that you have a hot sauce chicken juice mix in your bag remove all but around 3 tbsp of this mix and then add your chicken wings and the remainder of your ingredients to the bag and shake to cover your wings with the coating.
- Add your oil to a large frying pan and heat to medium-high heat. Add your wings and fry till golden brown and serve!